The Coordination Support Center in Warsaw was established on the initiative of non-governmental organizations that are members of the Social Dialogue Commission for Foreigners in cooperation with the Warsaw City Hall.
WHAT IS A SUPPORTING ENTITY?
These are entities involved in helping refugees in Warsaw - such as informal groups, networks of volunteers, NGOs, companies, educational institutions, universities, municipal structures, public institutions, international organizations (INGOs and IGOs).
CSC OFFER FOR SUPPORTING ENTITIES
- access to the database for Warsaw entities supporting refugees (with direct references to contact persons),
- mailing list (one address - to which information is sent, among others about funds, meetings, trainings, etc.)
AT THE VENUE:
- office work space - hub (including the possibility of using laptops) and booths for on-line calls,
- space for workshops, meetings and trainings,
- facilitation and record-keeping support (from April 11),
- the opportunity to participate in trainings, meetings for supporting entities,
- information support / know-how in selected aspects of activities for / with refugees,
All services are provided free of charge
NOTE: you are not required to fill all gaps; the information entered can be edited later.
The Coordination Support Center - Warsaw was established on the initiative of organizations belonging to the Warsaw Sectoral Social Dialogue Commission for Foreigners in cooperation with the Office of the Capital City of Warsaw. The operator of the Center is the Other Space Foundation.